Mt. Jackson, VA
StageBio (www.stagebio.com) is a leading provider of GLP-compliant research and preclinical histology, pathology and specimen archiving services for the biopharmaceutical, medical device and contract research industries. We operate locations in VA, OH, MA and MD, with continued investment in facility and technology infrastructure planned to meet the demand for high-quality histopathology services. A growing team of 20+ board-certified Veterinary Pathologists, as well as over 50 laboratory technicians, are employed in support of our unified commitment to quality, scientific integrity and client satisfaction.
- Complete report setup (data tables, narrative, appendices).
- Perform quality control (QC) of histology data, histopathology data tables and reports.
- Generate protocols and protocol amendments, as needed.
- Compile study reports.
- Collaborate with Senior Research Associates and Pathologists to sort and summarize histopathology data.
- Interface with Quality Assurance Unit to ensure regulatory compliance of deliverables.
- Inform Project Leader and Pathology support team of status of internal deadlines to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Support all departments for on-time delivery of high-quality digital images.
- Interface with all departments to ensure complete understanding of the digital imaging requirements (x-ray, gross photos, digital slide scanning, annotated images, photodocuments, and morphometry).
- Produce photodocuments and pathology report image appendices.
- Collaborate as needed to understand study end points and processes for optimal report components and imaging.
- Prefer 3 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in oral and written communication, problem solving, adaptability, and teamwork.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Bachelors degree in life sciences preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time at a desk, in front of a computer, manipulating data.
StageBio offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employer sponsored health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, AD&D, and life insurance for employees and dependents. Salary commensurate with experience. StageBio is an equal opportunity employer.