The StageBio team is looking forward to attending the 62nd Annual SOT Annual Meeting & Expo held March 19-23 in Nashville, Tennessee.
StageBio is bringing a dynamic presence to SOT, this year StageBio’s team is hosting multiple informational sessions, including a TinyTox Special Event on “Career Success in Immunotoxicology and Immunosafety”, a sponsored session on “Immune System Evaluation in Toxicology: A Changing Landscape”, and more. We invite you to attend our sessions below and stop by our booth #1208.
StageBio’s SOT informative sessions and presentations include the following:
- “Immunosafety: Current Considerations and Applications in the Landscape of Immunomodulatory Therapies” on Sunday, March 19 from 1:15pm-5:00pm, co chaired with Dr Tracey Papenfuss, Senior Pathologist, StageBio
- “Pathology of the Immune System and Considerations for Immunosafety and Adversity Determination” from 2:00-2:30pm, presented by Dr Tracey Papenfuss, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVP
- “Information Session on Toxicology, Translational, and Regulatory Considerations of Anti-Sense Oligonucleotides and Other RNA-Centric Modalities” on Monday March 20, 12:10pm-1:30pm co-chaired with Dr Tracey Papenfuss, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVP
- “Immune System Evaluation in Toxicology: A Changing Landscape” Exhibitor sponsored presentation on Tuesday, March 21 from 10:30am-11:30am by Dr Tracey Papenfuss, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVP
- TinyTox Talks Special Event: “Career Success in Immunotoxicology and Immunosafety: How to Develop and Leverage Your Skills, Training, and Education” on Tuesday, March 21 from 12:00pm-12:20pm hosted by Dr Tracey Papenfuss, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVP
- Immunotoxicity Poster Session on Tuesday March 21, 2:30pm-4:15pm in the Exhibitor Hall, Dr Tracey Papenfuss, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVP
The SOT Expo event supports organizations involved in the toxicology community. This year we are looking forward to meeting with our clients face to face in this 3 day event, with over 70 scientific sessions to attend, featured exhibitors and networking events. Attendees can expect to connect with research organizations, government agencies, laboratory supplies, drug developers, and academic institutions.
Interested in meeting with us at the event? Contact our team here. See you at SOT March 19-23!
StageBio is a leading provider of GLP-compliant necropsy, histology, pathology, and specimen archiving and biorepository services for the biopharmaceutical, medical device, academic, and contract research industries. The company operates four GLP laboratories as well as three GLP specimen archiving facilities in the U.S., along with one GLP laboratory in Europe. We will continue to make investments in facility and technology infrastructure to meet the growing demand for high-quality histopathology services globally. StageBio has a team of 30+ board-certified veterinary pathologists and more than 100 laboratory technicians on staff supporting our unified commitment to quality, scientific integrity, and client satisfaction. Learn more at stagebio.com.